Mt. Capra’s Cultured Goat Milk Ghee starts as fresh goat milk harvested from their own grass-fed, pastured goats on their farm in the Pacific Northwest. Before being churned into butter, the cream from their goat milk is cultured in a traditional microflora starter for an extended period of microbial fermentation. During each small-batch simmer, the milk solids, protein, and lactose are removed from the butter leaving behind a pure CULTURED butter oil.
- Comes from pastured, grass-fed goats.
- Contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- High in MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides)
- Boost beneficial fatty acid profile of smoothies, baked goods, and protein drinks.
- Perfect for butter coffee and butter tea!
- No added chemicals, antibiotics, GMO’s or growth hormones.