Mt. Capra’s 100% Goat Milk Ghee (also known as clarified butter) starts as fresh goat milk harvested from their own grass-fed, pastured goats on their farm in the Pacific Northwest. It then passes through a cream separator which extracts the cream from the milk using no chemicals. The cream is then gently simmered for several hours while the remaining milk solids, protein, and lactose are removed leaving a pure goat milk butter oil.
- 2018 Good Food Awards Winner!
- Comes from pastured, grass-fed goats.
- Contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- High in MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides)
- Boost beneficial fatty acid profile of smoothies, baked goods, and protein drinks.
- Perfect for butter coffee and butter tea!
- No added chemicals, antibiotics, GMO’s or growth hormones.