Casabi Casabe Artisan Cassava Flatbread is a delicious crispy, crunchy flatbread. It’s 100% Gluten-free, Vegan + Paleo – and made of a single ingredient only!
- Place Casabi on a baking sheet (smooth side up, rough side down);
- Drizzle olive oil;
- Add sea salt and rosemary;
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes (do not use broiler or bread toaster);
- Wait 2-3 minutes before serving.
Each pack contains 4 slices of Casabi flatbread.
Ingredients: Bitter Yucca Root (Cassava)
- Julie reviewed 4 years ago
Going on a low lectin diet felt rough in the beginning, so I was so grateful to find this single ingredient (yuca root) pre-baked flatbread that I could just drizzle with olive oil and herbs + spices and pop in the toaster oven for an afternoon snack! I loved eating it with raw aged goat cheese. I no longer eat dairy and I find it a bit dry to eat on its own. It’s a great way to get some “crunch” in your world with minimal prep time. Experiment with toppings to find what works for you!
- You must login to post comments