Vitamix blenders make so much more than smoothies. Explore the possibilities and find the one that fits your life. Use their Blender Recommender to find the model that fits your cooking style and needs. I’ve been using my Vitamix for many years now. I think every home that cooks regularly should have a Vitamix or a Blendtec.
- Baking Supplies/Flours
- Breads + Crackers
- Dried Herbs, Spices + Seaweeds
- Fresh Fruits + Veggies
- Grass-Fed Meats/Wild Seafood
- Kitchen Tools
- Lectin-Free Grains + Beans
- Nuts + Seeds
- Oils + Vinegars
- Pasta Alternatives
- Pastured Poultry + Eggs
- Prebiotic Foods/Resistant Starches
- Probiotic Foods/Fermented Soy
- Snacks/Dark Chocolate
- Sugar-Free Bacon
- Water (Iceberg, Glacier, Spring)
- Zero-Waste Kitchen
- All Products (10)
- Cookbooks (eBooks) (1)
- Home Accessories (9)
- My Sacred Table Logo Sticker - Transparent $2.50 (price, including tax)
- My Sacred Table Magnet - White $6.00 (price, including tax)
- Tumbler 10oz - Light Grey $22.00 (price, including tax)
- Tumbler 10oz - White $22.00 (price, including tax)
- Tumbler 10oz - Periwinkle Blue $22.00 (price, including tax)
- Finally! An organic popped sorghum snack!!Nature Nate's Popped Sorghum
I love popcorn but I cannot eat corn products without suffering digestive pain and upset. I tried...
- LOVE these meaty olives!Olives - Whole Life Superfoods Botija Pitted Dehydrated
I've been buying Botija olives from Peru for many years. I love these olives, especially the herb...
- So grateful for this product!Cassava Flatbread - Casabi Casabe Artisan
Going on a low lectin diet felt rough in the beginning, so I was so grateful to find this single ...